
Last Friday night we attended the sled dog race in Marquette. I really didn't want to go at first because our last two dog sled experiences were below zero. This year was different, and a bit warmer...in the teens!

I love to watch the dogs holler. They are so excited to get
moving!

We went with our friends Dave and Kelyn Celesky, and had them over for dinner beforehand. We really enjoy their company and feel so comfortable around them! Dave is the Tech. Director at church and works closely with Josh.
(Can't you tell they are newlyweds?)

Not a very good pic....I still haven't mastered night time photography. Dave is so good with the camera and tried to teach me what to do....I probably won't remember it though! It was a fun and refreshing night. Events like these make me appreciate the snow and cold. Here is a short clip ..
No comments:
Post a Comment