Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pizza and Games with the Sherry's


Dana, Kari, and little Everett came to our house for pizza and games.  Blake was in charge of watching Everett and had so much fun with him. Blake brought out all his old toys for him to play with. He was just watching and playing along. He said "Mom, I remember how I used to play with those toys and he was doing the same things I used to!"  He was such a cutie!  We are playing Cranium and Dana and Kari are trying to act out  the word "reproduction".....you can guess how hard-and funny- that would be! We were rolling!  We are so appreciate of good friends to spend time with.

3 comments:

Kari A Sherry said...

Okay, I am still embarrassed from this night! I think we should have skipped that card :) We really did enjoy ourselves though, and loved spending time with your family.

Dana said...

So proud we made the cut! Hey, maybe next time we can act out "missionary"! Pretty crazy watching my sister try it! We had fun, hope to get together more, thanks for showing Everett some grace when he popped you between the eyes with the nerf gun.

The Dickey Family said...

Ooooo...mmm....don't know what else to say about that one! :)
Just as long as Lauren isn't playin' with us!

Yes we want to get together more too...it is so nice to have good friends to hang with!

I wished I put that on the blog but I forgot that funny detail. Everett is such a sweetie! He nailed me!