Here we are in Ky...I love this state! I always love to take my shoes off and feel the green green grass of home!
Cracker Barrel an Chic-fil-A is always a must!
This is Universal Studios Islands of Adventure....our favorite park!
Here we are in the Harry Potter Village. This was so cool! The kids LOVED it!
We went inside this castle and rode the coolest ride ever!
I would NOT ride this ride. My brave little girl did though! I don't do vertical!
One day it poured all day long. We went to the Holy Land Experience. SO educational, encouraging, and inspiring!
The Temple.
They had a Karaoke Praise and Worship time....hardly anyone was there so we gave it a shot. It was nice to praise God in this storm!
The walkways were so pretty...the marketplaces looked so real.
Downtown Disney for some shopping!
This is our condo time share we stayed in. It was so nice!
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Finding Nemo Play...just like a broadway musical!
We took a safari ride...very fun!
This is a termite hill!
These dudes got us in on their show with dancing. We definitely can't shake it like these brothers!
Blake is still teaching me drums.
I think this is a good pic of my hunk!
Good ones of the kids too!
This is the front of the building we stayed in.
They had put-put on location.
Here we are at Epcot!
This is inside the ball. They put our faces on this simulator of the future. Funny!
I love this pic... two little kids were doing this and so Blake and Lauren copied them!
The light show was incredible!
More pics of our condo!
Universal Studios
Josh took me on a wonderful date night to this incredible restaurant. The menus even lit up! I felt so pampered and loved. The food was wonderful and the restaurant was so beautiful!
After dinner, he had a carriage ride pick us up!!! We strolled down around Orlando and looked at some beautiful homes. I didn't want this night to end!
Day at a Disney's Magic Kingdom!
No comments:
Post a Comment