We went to Lifest this month in Green Bay and while we were there we picked up our new little Golden Retriever. Josh found her online and her pic was so adorable! I clean for a really nice couple who have two and I always thought if I ever get another dog I want a Golden. they are so sweet and submissive...super easy to train! The breeders had one left. We were so excited and fell instantly in love with her!
She has brought us so much joy...she is the sweetest thing ever. I have never been so crazy about a dog in all my life. I am absolutely infatuated with this little thing! She is so soft and gentle....everything about her is adorable. I don't think I could possibly love her any more than I do now!!!Josh and the kids feel the same.
We named her Maggie May.
She can already sit, stay, come, lie down, walk on a leash, ring the bell on the door when she has to potty and we have only had her a couple of weeks.
It must be the right time for us to own a puppy. Are we so crazy about her because the kids are grown and we have no little ones? I think so. We can't love on our big teenagers the way we used to when they were babies with kisses and huggies. But we can with this little one!
Someone gave us free tickets to this four day concert, but we could only stay one with the dog...she wasn't allowed in so we had to leave her at the hotel. We saw Toby Mac...totally awesome. The kids were in the mosh-pit and almost got to touch his hand. He was rocking and everybody was dancing. It was a totally hip hop, rap celebration of the Lord. What a wonderful night!
More pics of our first day with Mags!
She is such a Happy Dog!
No comments:
Post a Comment