Sunday, March 28, 2010

Japanese Game Show

Wow...this occurred back in February or early March.  The youth group had a parents' night. We had a ton of fun. The theme was "Japanese Game Show Night".  The kids would have a few games while the parents watched, then it was our turn. The parents had to sit in two rows and try to keep a straight face while one of the kids came out to try and make us laugh. If we laughed, we had to eat a cracker with Wasabi sauce on it. We were all doing very well at not laughing, so Brandon made it a tad harder by adding "no smiling" to the rules. Then he came out dancing and shaking his booty ...and well...that did it. Steve Lyford was first and I was second.  I don' thave a picture of me eating it, but Michelle took one that I may add later.  OH MY!  HOT!!!!  Instant heat to my head, nose, and eyes and tears came flooding!  Good thing it didn't last long.  The kids were laughin' it up.  Ah... the joy of raising teenagers!

No comments: