The weekend before last the kids and I traveled to Wisconsin for Power of One. It is a conference/concert. I didn't think it would be what I would call fun. I was a chaperon and that definitely did not sound stress free. I had such a busy week before and knew I was going to have one the week after with having to go to Illinois on a fast trip. However, I was really surprised that this little getaway was just what I needed at the right time. I came back very refreshed.
Above is Blake and holding his buddy Kaleb and Sam is on the left. Crazy boys!
Lauren and her girl group, Jessica., Jessica, Elly and Alana.
Brandon took Blake to the guitar store for a couple of hours to pick out a great guitar. He prayed for just the right one and he found it. It has a rich sound. Kaleb is a is a guitarist as well and thoroughly enjoyed the trip.The girls bombarded Bob Lentz and asked for his autograph. He is the guy in charge with Life Promotions which puts this event on. He has such a passion to reach the youth.
Performing here is Stellar Kart...
and Thousand Foot Krutch.
The gang.
Funshot.
No comments:
Post a Comment