Sunday, July 26, 2009

Josh's Mom came to visit!

Josh's Mom, Shellene, came to visit for a month one week after we moved in. We had a great time with her. We didn't get to go many places due to her arthritis, but her presence here was a joy. We got used to having her here...when she was gone it felt like something was missing. We'd come home from work and she'd be rocking away in the chair. Now it is empty. Ginny misses her Grandma too...she was quite spoiled with treats from the table. In return, she always gave daddy and Grandma toe baths!

I know Shellene didn't want me to post this but I couldn't resist. We tried so hard all week to get her to use this thing but she refused! Finally she gave in and off she went! Her independence was back and she left us in the dust as we went looking for lacy curtains at Target!
Her favorite store is "Touch of Finland". It is the best gift store we have, I believe, and she could spend quite a bit of time browsing here. I think this picture is so cute! Josh really looks like his mother!
We love and miss you Mom!



No comments: