After closing on our home in May, we went on a week vacation that we already had scheduled. We drove down to the lower peninsula to Dearborn, MI to the Henry Ford museum and village. We didn't have much time to see everything, but we bought a membership and plan to go back. Henry Ford had many famous homes brought to this village like his own childhood home, Noah Webster's, Thomas Edison's, etc... So much history...so little time. It was a beautiful day.

We headed to Ohio to Cedar Point Amusement Park for major roller-coaster riding. Oh my lands!! Some were incredibly terrifying! The first ride we went on I was praying"Dear Lord, LET IT END!!!! It was this round circular thing that swung you back and forth and round and round and then it just kept getting faster and faster and higher and higher!! I didn't ride all the rides Josh wanted me too....Lauren and I sat out on the ones that were just way too VERTICAL!
I hate heights but I love speed. Fun!
It was a nice family day .The kids really enjoyed themselves. We ate at our favorite Chick-fil-a! Yum!
Demon Drop....no not for me! Josh said he just about cried on this one.





No comments:
Post a Comment